Who Will Be The First NFL Coach Fired?
Bears’ Matt Eberflus Favorite According To Betting Odds
TheSportsDaily exclusive bookmakers have compiled odds on who is the first coach to be sacked of the NFL season, with Matt Eberflus emerging as the favourite.
First NFL Coach To Be Fired Betting Odds
- Matt Eberflus (CHI Bears) +250
- Brandon Staley (LA Chargers) +400
- Josh McDaniels (LV Raiders) +800
- Kevin Stefanski (CLE Browns) +1400
- Zac Taylor (CIN Bengals) +1600
- Kevin O’Connell (MIN Vikings) +2000
- Matt LaFleur (GB Packers) +2500
- Robert Saleh (NY Jets) +2500
Highlights from the odds:
- Matt Eberflus favorite to be first NFL coach fired this season with odds of +250.
- Chargers’ Brandon Staley has 20% chance to be fired first according to our odds.
- Bengals head coach Zac Taylor a surprising +1600 to lose his job first after a poor start to the season.
“The nature of the NFL is as such – it’s always in flux,” said Nick Raffoul, Head of News at TheSportsDaily. The odds we’re seeing this year, especially with experienced coaches like Eberflus and Staley, signify the pressure to deliver results consistently.
“We should view these odds as an analysis of team dynamics, fan expectations, and the sheer unpredictability of the game. As the season progresses, it’s anyone’s guess how this will unfold, but it undoubtedly keeps the anticipation alive.”